The Unsettling Allegations Against Alaskan Bush People's Matt Brown

Not one, but two women have come forth and accused Matt Brown, former cast member of Alaskan Bush People, of sexually assaulting them mere days apart from one another. According to The Sun, Brown was in the midst of a booze-filled bender in Los Angeles when he "violently raped" both women.

During the interview, Jessica Jurges, former personal assistant to Brown on Alaskan Bush People, and Shelly Dawn Early, Brown's former manager, spoke candidly about their alleged horrific ordeals with the former reality television star, referring to him as a "predator" and a "monster." Both women are said to have filed separate reports with the Los Angeles Police Department's Topanga Division, who launched an investigation before giving the case to the District Attorney's office. But ultimately, the office opted not to prosecute Brown.

So how did Brown allegedly get away with assaulting not one, but two women only days apart from one another? Keep reading after the jump to learn the disturbing details regarding the purported incident.

One victim claims Matt Brown preyed on her after surgery

During an interview with The Sun, Jessica Jurges claims that her alleged sexual assault occurred on July 8, 2018, when a heavily intoxicated Matt Brown persuaded her to get into a swimming pool with him. He then proceeded to violently assault her, all while she struggled to get away. 

"I was disgusted. I said everything nasty I could to him, to get him off me and it wasn't happening," she recalled. Jurges, who can "barely swim," also added that the assault "seemed to go on for two-and-a-half hours" and at times she was afraid she would drown.

She says that Shelly Dawn Early, Brown's manager at the time, finally intervened and pulled Brown by the hair to get him off of Jurges. Unfortunately, what Early did not know was that only days later she would become Brown's purported next victim.

According to Early, her alleged sexual assault occurred only three days later, on July 11, 2018, and the altercation also occurred while Brown had been drinking heavily. As to why she thinks she may have been his next target, Brown had this to say: "He knew that I had a hip replacement and he knew that my legs aren't as strong as the rest of my body. And that's how it happened. I couldn't ward him off because my hips were weak."

It should be noted that The Sun has made several unsuccessful attempts to contact Matt Brown regarding the claims.

If you or someone you know has been the victim of sexual assault, you can call the National Sexual Assault Hotline at 1-800-656-HOPE (4673) or visit for additional resources.